Application Process and Fee
Though, registration for MDCAT 2018 is not opened till date. But, by keeping in view the preceding years, we can generalize the application procedure for UHS MDCAT 2018. The application form needs to be filled online. Handwritten, post or hand submitted application for UHS MDCAT will be nullified. So, I hope that you have got my point. So students, we move on to the complete application process.
Application Process & Fee
Online Application procedure for MDCAT 2018:
As soon as University of Health Sciences (UHS) will announce call for application MDCAT 2018. Students have to follow this procedure:
· Go to BankIslami Website (https://bankislami.com.pk) and open the link provided for MDCAT 2018 application form.
· The second step is to click the registration button, after which a window will open to fill up the form.
· Students need to enter their CNIC/ Smart Card/ Child Card number issued by NADRA.
· You may have to generate a password for your user login.
· Then, you will need to enter your personal information as per your CNIC and Matriculation Certificate.
· Fill up the educational information in next step.
· After filling all required fields; you will need to upload your latest, colored photograph of less than 2MB.
· Click on the finish/continue button.
· As soon as you will finish, a challan form of Rs500 will be generated against your name/serial number. Print it by pressing “Ctrl+P” or “fn+prt sc” buttons.
· You may copy it into your system to get a hard copy later.
Important Instructions for MDCAT Registration:
· Fill up form according to the information available on your secondary school certificate.
· Fill it carefully; you can’t alter/modify/cancel, once you have entered any detail(s).
· Those from American, Canadian, British or another education system, except HEC, will need to provide an equivalence certificate issued by IBCC, Islamabad.
Domicile holder of Punjab and Gilgit Baltistan can apply for MDCAT 2018. There is no upper or lower age limit to apply for the test. Aspirant must secured 60% or above marks in their SSC and HSSC or equivalent to appear in MDCAT. Result awaiting students of FSc (Part-II) can also apply for the test.