Hacks & Strategies of Ultra Productivity for Everyone (The Scientific Hacks to Stop the Clock and Boost your Productivity)
We have a new agenda, a new task a new deadline every day. But the problem lies in the fact that how can we increase our productivity to do the best of our potentials and capabilities.
I am sure if a Ginny would appear from a lamp, most of us would wish to boost our productivity.
Only if we could boost our productivity, we could achieve so much in our lives.I cannot assure you of finding a Ginny and a lamp .But I can guarantee you this course is going to provide you expert advice and ultimate hacks that can raise your productivity to a tremendous new level .Only being motivated to increase your productivity is not enough, you need practical and substantial techniques and tools to become ultra-productive .
The course can reveal some of the supernatural powers of how you can stop the clock and boost your productivity .Our time management techniques are no less than supernatural powers.
The target audience for this course is more general than others .As the methods and techniques introduced can be implemented by person from any walk of life .
We promise to eliminate procrastination and laziness out of your life.
Focus on Being Productive, rather than being busy.
It is a hands on learning course,so one of the prerequisite is readiness to apply the given methods and techniques.
• No limitation of age, gender, culture , occupation
• Anyone who wants to be more productive can join this course.
• Entrepreneurs , teachers , students , Doctors , House wives
• Enhancement of productivity by as much as 30%
• How to avoid distractions and interruptions by executing productivity hacks
• Organize yourself to achieve the ultimate productivity.
• Customize your road-map to Success.
• Apply this short cut to productivity and realize the substantial advantages of time management.
• De-learn the habits that can adversely affect your productivity.
• Positive reinforcement by using incentives to upgrade your creativity.
• Utilize your time effectively.
• Limit Distractions don’t use cell phone, Multi-tasking can cost up to 40 percent more time than single-tasking.
• Keep a things to do list.Try writing it using a paper and pen rather than an application on phone.You could use different colors, highlighters. Paste it somewhere you could see all the time .The act of writing has been linked to increased cognitive thinking and hence increased productivity .
• Prevent straining and exhausting yourself . for e.g. prevent eye straining as a result of staring at your computer. If your job requires speaking, give a break to your vocals. Don’t strain your muscles and exhaust your body.
• It’s important to take breaks between your work . During the break, try breaking the monotony of work.Try doing something that is completely different than your work.Divide your work into smaller bite.
• Environment has a significant impact on the productivity .A bright room with ample cross ventilation is important . If your job requires creativity ,try setting up the office or the work place in such a way that can enhance your creativity .
• Exercise is a potent tool to build your productivity. It increase your blood flow taking more oxygen to brain =more productive
• Stay hydrated and fresh , avoid caffeine and energy boosting drinks . Try consume fresh juices and refreshing drinks .
Make an accountability chart to track your progress every night before going to bed .
Write down all the tasks you have comleted and give your self an incentive for it . And also highlight the tasks you could not complete , and make those tasks the top priority to complete next day .
An Online Test to assess your Productivity.